Sunday, 16 November 2008

Hiccups

Flickr has serious stability problems at the moment. Unfortunately my photostream is affected by this. Either it takes a lot of time to load my pictures or it doesn't work at all. My contacts report that they get a "hiccup" error message most of the time.

Therefore I think it's time for a flickr break (OMG, I don't think that I can stand this very long). I don't see much sense in posting pictures there when people hardly have a chance to see them. I hope flickr can fix this problem soon.

In the meanwhile I will post my pictures in this blog. Let's start with my daily pictures #45 and #46.

#45 was taken from the subway station "Josefstädter Straße".

Josefstädter Straße, Vienna

#46 was a bit uninspired. I had the idea to take this picture when I saw Lukas using his crayons for his geography homework.

From Daily Pictures


If you are lucky you can find all pictures from this project in this flickr set.

1 comment:

Cybergabi said...

Why didn't I know you have a blog?
I just started one too - although mine is photos only. I am trying to do a one-a-day thing. It's here.